INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR MEZUZAH
Thank you for purchasing the Apeloig Collection Mezuzah Case. It will look fabulous on your doorpost! We’re honored to play a small role in helping you fulfill the mitzvah.
A few tips for mounting your mezuzah:
First, your local rabbi always knows best when it comes to qualifying doors and proper placement. After you’ve asked the expert:
- Make sure you have a 10cm scroll handy (not included), then remove your mezuzah and specially designed tape from the packaging.
*The included tape has been specially designed to mount your mezuzah. If you run out, DO NOT use other tape; simply visit our website.
- Clean the surface of your doorpost with rubbing alcohol (not household cleaners!), then let it dry.
- Carefully insert your scroll through the back opening of the mezuzah, with the Sha-dai Hebrew letters facing forward and upward (the Sha-dai should be visible through the front side).
- Remove the white liner from the tape to expose the adhesive. Center the tape over the back opening of the mezuzah, making sure to completely seal the scroll inside.
- Peel off the clear liner of the tape and recite the blessing:
Baruch atah Ado-nai Eloeinu melech ha’olam ashe kidishanu b’mitz’votav v’tzivanu lik’bo’a m’zuzah
- Place the Mezuzah on the doorpost, pressing firmly for 30 seconds to secure it.
Enjoy and may your home be blessed, always!
For product care, please visit www.apeloigcollection.com.