Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for processing your order, handling and packing the products you purchase, delivering them to you, and covering related overhead. Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse and are processed within 2-3 business days of receipt of the order plus shipping lead time. If there is a delay, we will notify you by mail or email.
- Engraved products take 5-10 extra business days to get processed.
- We respect the jewish calendar and orders will not be processed on holidays.
- You can only ship to one address each time you checkout. If you are shopping for people at different addresses, you will need to place each order separately.
- All orders placed after 2pm EST will be processed and shipped as though it was placed on the following Business Day.
- Once your order is processed we will send you an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
- Free shipping discounts exclude next day delivery, it only applies to standard delivery method.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DISCLAIMER
DUTIES AND TAXES
- When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
- Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order.
- Apeloig Collection does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
- The recipient is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of USA), the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions.
- If a product is seized and destroyed by the customs, or returned to USA, we will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds. It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs when the buyer wishes to have a second delivery attempt after the product is returned to Apeloig Collection.
By ordering from apeloigcollection.com, you are stating that you agree to the above disclaimer. While we rarely have problems with international shipments, if there is a problem with your order, we will work hard to find a solution as quickly as possible.
Note: International customers are responsible for ensuring that the products ordered can be lawfully imported to your country. When ordering from apeloigcollection.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes and customs duties levied by the destination country once a shipment enters the country.